2017 Beasley Technology Scholarship
Beasley Technology, Inc. is pleased to offer a scholarship opportunity for a graduating senior or current higher education student. We encourage any senior or student with plans to continue their education to apply.
Applicants must complete all criteria to be eligible for scholarship application review. Scholarship criteria includes: A complete application, a resume, an essay, and a current digital photograph.
Applicants are asked to select one of the following subjects for their typewritten, double spaced, two page essay:
- How have I made a difference in my community?
- How have I made a difference in someone’s life?
- How have I made a difference in the world?
Applicants shall submit a separate document, a typewritten resume to include:
- An objective, regarding future areas of study or general goals.
- A personal history, accomplishments, academics, community service, and extra-curricular activities.
- An explanation of financial need or how the scholarship will be used.
Applicants must submit a current digital photograph of themselves, which will only be used for publicity of the winners. Please no licensed or watermarked portraits.
All documents must be completed in file formats that are able to be uploaded via the scholarship form. (.pdf or .jpg preferred)
The deadline for applications is May 1, 2017. No late applications will be accepted or considered.